Foundation Repair Finance

Foundation Repair Finance: Get Affordable Payment Options for Your Home Repairs

Are you in need of foundation or basement repairs but worried about the cost? We’ve got you covered. Our financing options make it easier than ever to get the repairs you need without breaking the bank.

Here’s How Our Foundation Repair Finance works?

Option 1: Pay in Full for a 10% Discount

If you’re able to pay the full amount for your project at the completion of the job, you’ll receive a 10% discount. This is a great option if you have the funds available and want to save money on your repairs.

Option 2: 50% Down, 6 Monthly Payments at 8% Interest

If you’re not able to pay the full amount upfront, we offer financing with a 50% down payment. This allows you to pay the remaining 50% over six monthly payments at an 8% interest rate. This option gives you flexibility in managing your cash flow while still getting the repairs you need.

Option 3: 25% Down, 12 Monthly Payments at 10% Interest

For those who need even more flexibility, we offer financing with a 25% down payment. This allows you to pay the remaining 75% over twelve monthly payments at a 10% interest rate. This option is perfect for those who need to spread out the cost of their repairs over a longer period of time.

Stress-Free Home Repairs

At Utah Helical Piers, we understand that home repairs can be stressful, which is why we’re dedicated to providing affordable financing options that work for you. Contact us today to learn more and get started on your home repair project.

in partnership with